Sunday, July 22, 2012

the Life

I am just going to jump straight into my life.  Staff has left and has asked some of the students on this Project to step up and take the positions of Project leaders, D-Group leaders, and team leaders.  It has been such a blessing to have been chosen to lead my D-group.  I have learned so much.  But especially I have learned of the importance and necessity of humility and of asking the Holy Spirit to fill me.  I meet with them all individually and have seen the Spirit move in such great ways.  If you all would pray for the Spirit to continue to move and work, that would be wonderful. 

Work at McDonald’s is still going on as well and it has gotten harder, as energy is low and sleep is limited.  The cool thing about this whole thing is that the Lord provides strength and energy supernaturally! 

As the work load from McDonald’s and Project increases it is easy to focus on the future and the time of rest I will have when I get home.  But please pray I continually live in the present rest in the Lord as I serve.  The Lord can do SO much in a manner of seconds and we might miss out on what God has for us if our focus is not on Him. 

God has really cool, crazy, out-of-this-world things planned for us.  May we be responsive to Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith who holds all things together, knows all things, and loves us unconditionally.  All praise be His.   

No comments:

Post a Comment