Friday, September 21, 2012

Post Project Life


Well Project has ended.  Us “projecters” have all gone our separate ways and are trying to adjust after a life-changing experience.  I look back on this summer and sometimes it seems like a blur.  At other times I remember such details my brain thinks I’m still there, living with 50 other college students, sharing a room with 3 precious girls, and serving the public greasy fries etc. etc….  It’s weird now, being in the real world.  On project there was such a tight knit community and a great sense of purpose.  Not to say I don’t have that at school, it’s just different.  The Lord taught me priceless lessons about Himself and living life here on earth.  I want to say a special thank you to all who supported my trip and prayed for me!  I wouldn’t have had these great experiences were it not for y’all. 

 

Over all, Project was great!  From work, outreaches, and from just talking with people, we had 1195 spiritual conversations!!  From those conversations, 34 decided to follow Jesus!  I praise the Lord for all His work in Charleston…what He did and what He is still doing! 

 

I hope to post many memories of Charleston here, reflecting on all God has done.  But for now, thank you for going on this journey with me!  May the Lord bless you!  If you have any questions or would like more details about my trip, just let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment